Welcome to the Maison Clauphi House web side. The home of Claudia Bouchard and Philias Villeneuve was constructed in 1932, some months after their marriage. (Below, a photo of the wedding dated September 11, 1931.) From 1935 to 1988, for more than 50 years, Claudia and Philias were the hosts of thousands of summer tourists. From 1989 to today, the tradition of welcoming visitors continues with their son Fernand.